Nov 2, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude

It's November!! 

When I Think of November I Automatically Think of Thanksgiving. 
Giving Thanks for My Many Blessings is Something I Try and Do Throughout Everyday.
We All Have More than We Deserve So Let's Share Our Gratitude with Others.

I Found a lot of Daily Gratitude Challenges on Pinterest - None were Just Right so I Came Up with my Own Challenge:

November:
1. My Home - Extra Cleaning to make it Spic & Span 
2. Mr - Write a Love Note of Appreciation
3. Siblings - Call Both my Sisters and Bother (Give Compliments & Love)
4. Neighbors - Bake Goodies
5. Far Away Friends - Send Snail Mail 
6. Co-Workers/Career - Bring Sweet Treats to Share 
7. Food - Cook Mr a Delicious Meal
8. Music - Run to Your Favorite Album 
9. Fashion - Wear a Favorite Dress to Church
10. Hobbies - Spend a Hour Tinkering (Sewing - Reading- Singing - Dancing - Whatever Suits your Fancy)
11. Veterans - Thank those who serve!
12. Mamma - My Inspiration - Hold her hand and Share Laughs with her 
13. Health - Exercise! (Try a New Gym Class)
14. Champagne - Have Bubbles with a Friend
15. Gal Pals - Have a Girls Night Out!
16. Church - Bring a Friend
17. Fur Babies - Give Your Pet a Treat or Extra Brushing
18. Coffee - Catch Up with a Friend Over Coffee
19. Nail Polish - Treat YourSelf to a Mani 
20. TV/Movie - Watch Your Favorite
21. Nature - Go for a Walk and/or Eat a Meal Outside
22. Pink - Wear It!
23. Basic Needs - Go Volunteer! - Soup Kitchen, School, Shelter, etc.
24. Technology - Skype with a Long Distant Friend
25. Shoes - Strut in Your Favorites
26. Books - Read (no tv)
27. Family - Share Love & Laughter with All Who are Near and Dear 
28. Lipstick - Wear a Classic Red Lip
29. Hair- Wear it Extra Big & Curly - Higher the Hair Closer to Heaven
30. Preacher - Give him Thanks for his Wisdom & Guidance 

Dress Beautifully with a Grateful Heart

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: