Nov 12, 2014

Graphic & Metallic

Mix Your Metallics with a Graphic Print and You've Got a Look of Interest.
Typically You'll Find Your Prints in Tops and Dresses, but Printed Pants are Totally In.
They are a Pop of Cool so You Only want a Pair or Two and May Not Want to Invest Major Dollars for the Amount of Wear. 
I scored these on super sale from an in-store online return - Lucky Me!

I Tend to Keep My Focus on my Upper Body -It's my Better Half - but if Kept in a Dark Color Palette and Classic Print I'll Venture to Shift. 

These Pants aren't a Pair You'll See Everyday ... Which is Why I Couldn't Resist.  The Navy & Radiant Orchid Pattern were Softer in Contrast while still Bold Enough to Command Attention.  
I Think that's the Key to Printed Pants.  Look for a Color Palette that's Pretty and Complimentary to Your Style and a Print that's Traditional (Florals, Checks, Plaids, and Small Stripes) 
Fabulous is a Much Better Look than Funky!

Metallic  Anything is Just Simply Marvelous! 
It Adds Shine and a Sense of Fancy.  And it's a Neutral!! 
So Why Not in a Shoe?! Goes with Anything :)


These Penny Loafers take the Menswear Classic to Fancy Feminine.

Confession: I've Even Taken My Love of Gold & Silver Beyond my Wardrobe and into my Home Design with Mirrored Furniture, Lamps and Decor. 

I Toned Down this Look with a Denim Shirt and Kept my Jewelry to a Minimum Since I had Enough Shine in my Shoes.

For a More Sophisticated Styling Opt for a Silk Blouse, Blazer and Pumps.

Branch Outside the Box with a Pair of Printed Pants! 






Denim Shirt: J Crew || Printed Pants: J Crew Similar and Here  || 
Silver Loafers: J Crew || Earrings: Kate Spade || Polish: Essie || 

Dress Beautifully When You Pair Graphics & Metallics

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: