Nov 14, 2014

Marbled

Black and White are the Ultimate Contrasting Pair and will Always have a Sharp Styling.

I've Noticed this Season that the Two have been Marbled Together in Almost All Types of Garments.
The Texture gives a Dimensional Look.  Rather than Just Gray - Weaving Black & White Presents a Richer Hue.

When Investing in Pieces - Particularly Jackets (Major Weakness), I like to Get the Most Out of them by Going Beyond Work Wear to the Weekend.  
Pairing with Jeans and Tees is the Easiest Way to Create a Casual Chic Look.

I Searched for Quite Sometime for a Dressy Moto Jacket in a Nice Fabric Rather than Leather. So I Found it, in Black. Black is One of my Least Favorite Colors to Wear; However it's Sophistication makes it Timeless and a Wardrobe Staple - I Just Keep it in Small Doses :)

This Jacket Sold me with it's Snake Skin Textured Panels - Love Adding Touches of Animal Any Chance I get!

By Pairing the Black with a Marbled Tee, the Contrast is Soft.  I added a Pop of Color with a Large Stone Pendant in Purple from one of my Favorite Local Boutiques.  Shopping Small Lends to Finding Unique and Artistic Pieces while Supporting Your Community. 
Follow @fancifriendsboutique on Instagram - they ship! 








Marbled Tee - Target || Snake Moto Jacket: Tahari Similar || Jeans: J Crew ||
Booties: Similar || Necklace: Fanci Friends Boutique || Polish: Butter London ||

More Marbled Pieces Here: Dress - Sweater - Jacket

Dress Beautifully in Moto & Marbled 

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: