Jun 3, 2015

Pretty in Pink


I love wearing pink.  It makes me feel pretty and ladylike.  I'm such a girlie girl and have been gravitating to pink my whole life.  Baby or carnation pink is my favorite shade so this dress immediately caught my eye.

It's a classic shirt dress.  Cool, comfortable and polished.  Mr think's it's a bit retro but I find it to be timeless and ladylike!

 I will tell you, like a lot of sleeveless pieces the past few seasons, the shoulders are cut in ever so slightly, so I recommend a racerback bra to avoid exposing bra straps - Oh so tacky!! Having a racerback bra is a an essential piece for the summer for underneath tanks, because nobody likes a strapless... tight, tugging nuisance.

The construction of crisp cotton with covered buttons & pockets are perfection! The a-line design is flattering creating the line of a small waist.

These pumps were a present to myself a while back when they were on sale.  I eyed them for several weeks trying them on several times as they are a bit expensive.  I'm obsessed with nude shoes (they elongate and my legs need all the help they can get!) I also prefer mid heels for comfort and these are perfect for the office.

I've been saving this dress to wear tomorrow for my Mamma's birthday. It's so her style!  She's a classic beauty and I can't wait to see her later today xoxo









Pink Dress: Ann Taylor || Pumps: Tory Burch || Earrings: Honora || Bracelet: Honora ||

Dress Beautifully in Pink 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: