Jul 16, 2015

Toting Ginger Jars


Gals, you know my love of ginger jars - I have the beautiful blue & white porcelain all throughout my home; Take a look here.   I have a feeling I'll be adding more of these beauties in our new house; More is more :)

So, when I saw this tote, it was meant to be.  I shared it with you from my wish list at the lovely Beaufort Linen Co.  Another reason this store is a match made for me.

This tote is made of heavy canvas and has a small zipper pocket to hold your tiny treasures.
I've decided that it's too beautiful to be my beach tote so I'm using it as somewhat of a work tote.  It's large enough to hold my computer, agenda, books, and even my camera.  Everything I need to create beautiful blog posts :)

P.S. I'm thinking of sewing in snaps on the sides so that I can adjust the dimensions.

Make it suit your own needs - beach, gym, crafting, kids, overnight .... stuff it to your heart's desire!

This is quintessentially what I mean by dressing beautifully.  From your garments, accessories to even your utility totes they should reflect you and your style.

Truth:  These pics were taken on my neighborhood dock ... beauty of coastal living!




Here's what you'll find in my ginger jar tote: Agenda, Journal, Computer, Camera (not pictured - in use) and this new read from one of my favorites - I've read ALL of MKA's books 

Ginger Jar Tote: Beaufort Linen Co || 
Necklace: Kate Spade || Sandals: Jack Rogers || 

Dress Beautifully in a Stylish Tote

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: