Jul 29, 2015

Polynesian


There are days I imagine myself sitting on an island underneath the shade of palm leaves.

I may not be on an island, but I am enjoying coastal living this summer.  Something about the bright sunshine and breeze off the water, it fills you with happy.  It's essential to keep cool in the heat of summer - I believe it's equally essential to be stylish.  This dress does both.

I may not be an islander but this palm printed dress makes me feel like one.  In neutrals, beige and black, this print is a bit more sophisticated than your typical bold multi-colored palm print.  In light weight cotton and shift design it's easy breezy.

I kept this look neutral but feel free to add color in a long necklace, sandal or clutch.

Don't worry and be happy in a polynesian print






Dress: Similar Here HereHere  || Fedora: J Crew || Wedges: Kate Spade Similar ||

Dress Beautifully in Polynesian Print

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: