Jan 27, 2016

Paisley


Paisley is a print I've had an off and on relationship with.  It can be very reminiscent of the 80's and 90's and let's be honest that's not my favorite era to embrace stylistically.  But in the right colors and pattern it can be very pretty.  

I have to giggle a little because Mr says paisley prints look like amebas; it's not his favorite.

This blouse is a bit on the boho side of style, but I like branching outside my typical ladylike box.  Although, it does have lace detailing and pastel coloring mixed with the rust so I'm not totally abandoning my girly preferences.

I paired with skinny jeans, over the knee suede boots and a long necklace handmade of natural beads by a local NC designer for a casual weekend look.






Paisley Blouse: Anthropologie - Similar ||  Jeans: AG - Similar || 
Over the Knee Boots: Tory Burch || Beaded Necklace: Allie Beads || 

Dress Beautifully in Paisley

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: