Sep 21, 2016

Double Breasted


Stealing from the men isn't a crime it's stylishly sharp!  Menswear is known for it's crisp tailored and sophisticated designs. So why not add some power to your wardrobe with modern suiting.  The trick is to create femininity by highlight curves in the construction.

I have plenty of wool blazers, trousers and sheath dresses in my suiting wardrobe.  This vest adds interest to my inventory.  Something unexpected but equally as timeless.  The clean lines of the windowpane pattern in the wool fabric is simplistic yet makes a bold statement.  The double breasted buttons creates structure and a defined waist.

I paired this navy vest with grey trousers to draw out the window pane lines.  For a touch of fun I went with a bright blue pump.  Layer a dress shirt underneath come Fall or wear open with a fitted long sleeve tee, a pair of jeans and booties/flats for a casual look.









Dress Beautifully in a Suit Vest

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: