May 8, 2020

Friday Favorites: Summer Bags


TGIF! Gals, I can see Summer coming.  I don't know about where you live but besides being 'home' making it feel like Summer the temperatures are warming up enough to make you want to put on a swimsuit and take a refreshing dip. I told Ryan this week that since we don't know when (note: I refuse to say 'if' b/c I have a ton of hope) the pool will open we should get Vivian a kiddie pool for the backyard.  I resist all tacky outdoor toys but considering the circumstances I'm lowering my standards and living a little.

Another fun element of Summer is the casual resort-like dressing. The colors and fabrics are always cheerful and light.  A key element is a fun little handbag to go along.  Skip the structured heavy leather and put your essentials in a rattan, preferably cute shaped, bag and skip off to dinner al fresco with your favorites.

Here are some of my favorite bags for Summer ...




comes with scarf - 3 color options




On sale in a lighter color


removable leather crossbody strap



2 color options


Just in case I have a super wealthy reader :)


Circle Tote
more options all under $30


Small Canvas Tote


Seashell


Floral Scarf Bucket Bag


Cannage Basket



Dress Beautifully with a Summer Bag

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: