May 6, 2020

Geometric


A bit of a break from your usual florals can refresh your warm weather style.  The feminine and colorful nature of petal prints will always be a go-to smile maker. However, adding some contrast to such a softness keeps your looks from going stale and predictable.

A geometric design is a striking way to do just that! The lines of the pattern are sharp and crisp, and in this colorful dress design, a sure show stopper.

I saw this dress a few months ago but gracious it was a splurge.  It went on sale just in time for my recent birthday and was gifted to me by my mother-in-law.  It was such a treat!
The cotton is so light and the shorter flared skirt is so sassy.  You don't need much jewelry, practically any neutral handbag will compliment and you can make this look as casual or dressy as you like with sandals or heels.

Long sleeved short flared dresses are a strong trend this year. While I typically prefer sleeveless and longer hems I'm branching out of my comfort zone and embracing these proportions.

This dress gals is what I'll be wearing for my first night out with Ryan or my gal pals ... I'm not going to be picky on who goes first :)









Dress Beautifully in Geometrics

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: