May 29, 2020

Friday Favorites: Bright White Blouses

TGIF! Gracious it's been dark skies all week so let's bright things up a bit shall we?!  A bright white blouse is my FAVORITE piece to wear and boy do I have an abundance hanging in my closet.  I can't tell you how many times my sisters, gal pals and even Ryan tell me 'SL you don't need another white blouse'. *eye roll* I will hoard them if I want to, thank you very much!



Gals, they're clean, fresh and brighten you up. Not to mention they pair beautifully with literally everything. Ah but they are so classic with a pair of medium wash jeans. So you have to opt out of spaghetti, avoid rainy days (and your kids), eh details.

Tips:
- always spot clean with cold water first (wise advise from my Mamma)
- skin tone bras & camis are best
- super dark denim with transfer dye
- Poplin cotton is my fav fabric for it's crisp coolness

Here are some of my favorite white blouses ... 









Bow








Wrap Sleeve

Dress Beautifully in a Bright White Blouse

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: