May 13, 2020

Old School Cool


It feels like we've gone back in time living that 1950's housewife life cooking, cleaning and raising children since we've been in quarantine.  Eh maybe not exactly because thank goodness we have modern advancements to get us through. As decades have past women, wives, mammas do much much more! Our world keeps turning and growing but I'm ok bringing back some fashion elements from the past.

These plaid shorts have such a retro vibe in the colors and high waisted roomy design. Gals, they are so comfortable and modest.  I've never been one for short shorts, personally I just don't find them flattering or classy.  I also don't like shorts too long since I'm petite and find that 4" is the perfect length for coverage and still making my legs appear as long as possible.

I paired these with a crisp white shirt to play on the vintage look. A denim top, basic tee or tank in any complimentary color would be just as nice.

I encourage you to try paper bag style shorts.  The higher waist and loose leg give you a feminine silhouette and ability to move at ease. I plan to swap out the fabric tie sash with my own assortment of belts.

I'm embracing a touch of old school cool!









Dress Beautifully in Plaid Paper Bag Shorts

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: