Feb 5, 2021

Friday Favorites: Collars, Cardigans & Coins


TGIF! I love big collars and gold jewelry but my love for cardigans is slow growing. In fact, this is the only traditional cardigan I own and I've had it for a few years.  They're just not my go-to for layering.  I'm a blazer & jacket gal all the way. I prefer structured pieces. However, I've opened my style up to these button front knits in a thick, denser weave with a shorter length. 

This look is a little on the granny side and I'm here for it.  I'm an old lady at heart. I collect vintage clothing, accessories and home decor. A true traditional southern gal! Just wait until I share our recent home renovations! #grandmillenial (look that up)

Coin necklaces are shiny gold disc pendants that layer beautifully with other necklaces or solo and are dress any outfit beautifully!
Google says: Coin necklaces have been worn throughout history to bring luck and good fortune to the wearer. ... These “Love Tokens” were often engraved with sentimental messages and were either carried by the recipient for luck or adapted and worn as a meaningful coin necklace.

Here are some collared tops, cardigans and coin necklaces I'm loving ....


also in leopard


also in light blue & black






2 additional colors


9 colors








3 colors




I have this and wear them all the time!


this disc is for engraving initials or numbers special to you






Have a Super Cool Weekend!

Dress Beautifully in a Collared Shirt, Cardigan & Coin Necklace 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: