Feb 17, 2021

Cozy but Make it Chic


Brrr it's so cold everywhere! I know it's Winter, but for us Southerners it's colder than we're used to! I also know that for the past year cozy clothes have become the uniform for most gals since the entire country is held captive in their home. Even retailers have converted their racks from holding their usual polished pieces to sweat suits. 

If you know me IRL, you know SL is nothing like the norm so this won't come as a shock, but I do not own sweats. Pause for reaction.

I own 2 pairs of joggers that I may wear once a week and as for leggings - mine are true athletic wear and only worn during sweat sessions.
Yes, that means I'm at home each day in my blue jeans.  

Fact: You can be cozy, comfortable AND chic. Take your warm tops and elevate them by pairing with jeans, or here's an idea, a maxi skirt! You're covered (so don't stress about shaving your legs) and may just feel better about the way you look, feminine! I bet you you'll even twirl around a bit. 

I may not be about lounge wear but I do value comfort. This fleece is #1 for that.  It's warm, soft and stylish with the oversized funnel neck. I've shared the amazingness of these fleece tops/designer on this post. I believe every wardrobe needs one, two or several of these! They come in 3 different lengths and so many colors! 

What I really want to encourage you to do is to take your cozy sweaters, fleeces, even sweatshirts (please make it a modern one and not the oversized alma matter one you purchased at the college campus store) and pair them with a long skirt and a little sneaker. Swapping out your leggings, joggers or jeans for a little femininity will make a world of difference in feeling pretty and put together while still being comfortable. 

You can be cozy but make it chic!


I'll be pairing this skirt with tanks and even over my bikinis while vacationing come Summer!







Dress Beautifully in Cozy Pieces but Make it Chic

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: