Feb 10, 2021

Spring Dreams


According to the groundhog last week, we are facing 6 more weeks of Winter. Blah! I'll remind myself of this when it's scorching hot in a couple of months.  I just wish we could have some snow to play in. Vivian has been learning about it and I'd love to experience it with her. Instead we are often trapped inside playing because it's just too cold to go outside, our favorite place to play! 

So instead I'm having warm thoughts, sweet dreams of Spring and happily shopping sundresses!

Things I look for in a dress are fabric (crisp cotton poplin is my fav), cut (I prefer a-line and sleeveless) and versatility.  The ability to wear a dress across seasons with layering and across occasions with styling is #1. This dress is perfectly fitting!

In a lightweight cotton  it's cool and comfortable but easily layers with a jacket, sweater, boots or booties when you need to be warm. The flutter sleeves flatter the figure and arms by creating balance to the tiered volume. They're also very feminine and pretty! 

As for occasions, you're all set for anywhere you go ... or nowhere but your backyard #overit! You can get gussied up with a heel and jewelry or casually cute with a sandal or sneaker. 

Here's how I'm styling it now with this Moto jacket & booties but you bet I'll be swapping them out for these sandals and these heels asap. 









Dress Beautifully in a Spring Dress Now & Later

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: