Feb 12, 2021

Friday Favorites: Target Style

 TGIF! I saw this quote and couldn't find the lie ...

Motherhood = Coffee Sips and Target Trips

My sister is truly a Target enthusiast. She not only loves shopping the shelves but she has quite the savvy skills in finding the best deals. When I became a mother I went from an occasional Target shopper to relying on it for an escape from home, a coffee break, a climate controlled stroll, a social date with other gals, ALL the baby things, ALL  the things I didn't need and of course the essentials I tell Ryan I'm going for. 

When it comes to Target's apparel I have somewhat of a love/hate relationship.  For the most part it's a bit too trendy or basic or not of lasting quality. But when it isn't those things I love it! And it's price tag. For basic tees and tanks I'm all in.  10 years ago I took advantage of their work wear offerings with pencil skirts and sheath dresses (I still have a couple) but that's been a void for several years now. Currently, I find that I gravitate towards their fashion forward lines Who What Wear and A New Day for tops and dresses. These pieces often resemble higher end designers at a much lower price point.

Note: Things I never purchase from Target are shoes, swimwear, jewelry, bags, sunglasses, intimate apparel and workout wear. Everything else is fair game!

Here are some things I've found that are made of such nice fabric and design that no one would ever guess you bought them at the same place you picked up diapers and snack bars. 


Acid Wash Ruffle Denim Top - Who What Wear 
Sadly not online yet

I adore this one - it's very designer looking! A denim top pairs with absolutely everything!
The details on this one are elevated and current - I'll wear it a ton with black paper bag pants, with dark jeans for a monochromatic look, with shorts, printed maxi skirts and even over a dress tied at the hem ... I could keep going ... oh and white jeans! You get the idea. 


4 colors

Love the lavender and tiny botanical print on this blouse. It's super light and airy with sweet neckline and puff sleeve details. 



This blouse is amazing! In a substantial crisp cotton, bold print and covered cuff and back buttons I can't believe it's $28! Here's a look a like thats $245.


4 prints & 2 solid colors

Love love love this one too! Again resembles high end designer pieces. The cotton fabric is so nice and the design has so much structure with a side zipper, flutter sleeves and tiered skirt.  It's comfortable for daytime with sandals & sneakers and can gussy up with heels and jewelry. 


6 colors

This dress is an easy breezy dream! Light weight cotton in a loose midi with ruffle hem. 
I decided the sleeves were a bit much for me but the color and print are totally SL!


5 colors


4 colors


6 colors
This was a best seller last year and universally flattering!


Sweat Suit with Eyelet Puff Sleeve


this is my most fav! My Mamma will love this one too. 

Dress Beautifully in Target Style

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: