May 5, 2021

Here There & Everywhere

I want it all when it comes to an outfit. Pretty, stylish, comfortable and versitile are essential elements. In the Summer function is high up on the priority list for keeping cool. Throw chasing a toddler around and easy of movement along with coverage climb up to the top too. Temperatures and motherhood doesn't mean you compromise style. I look for pieces made of light fabric, flow designs and fun details.

This top is one of my most favorite purchases for it's designer looking details and bargain price! Now, a mini skirt is rarely something I ever shop for but in a circle pattern and elastic waist I can adjust the waist position and actually feel more covered than in a pair of shorts. Its actually very flattering as it accentuates the waist and is elongating on the legs.

I adore the pattern on this skirt in a neutral palette because it allows for a ton of color pairing options in a top. Theres a panel of smocked elastic on the back waistband that in addition to the beaded sash adds shape and a fun feminine detail. 

My sandals are a most worn pair of the season. They're super comfortable and very on trend.  I tend to avoid shoes that add attention to my ankles since they're far from slender but the wrap style somewhat camouflages. To be honest I'm tired of letting my insecurities hold me back from wearing things I like.
Opt for a pair of wedges for a dressier look.

This is a outfit that can be worn here there and everywhere. 









Dress Beautifully in a Cool Stylish & Versitale Outfit

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: