May 26, 2021

School's Out for Summer

Gals, school's out for Summer!!! 

Last Carpool Ride

Yesterday was Vivian's last day of preschool in the 2's class for the year.
The first response to this past year seems to be along the lines of, it was a doozy. And while it was indeed, it was also full of fun, learning and growing.  I'm so grateful and blessed for her school and teachers. She attends at a local church less than a mile from our home and beyond the colors, numbers, animals etc ... they are teaching her about God and His character and His wants for us.


Gracious she's grown!


We celebrate the end of the school year with a popsicle party on the playground. Parents were invited and gifted a memory book of art work and pictures from throughout the year. I cherish these books!

so many girls!

Seeing Vivian sharing joy with her friends just arms my heart.
It really is an example of loving one another.


This morning we are packing up and headed to the beach!!!
Our last family vacation was exactly 2 years ago & Vivian's 1st time seeing the ocean.
To say I am BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT is an understatement!!!

First time her toes were in the sand '19

I plan to soak up every moment of the water splashing her little piggies, building sand castles, hunting for treasures (seashells) and all the laughter of being together!


I'm also lookin forward to morning runs watching the sunrise and evening strolls with Ryan watching the sunsets.  There's nothing more beautiful than seeing God's art in the sky!

With that, I'll be taking time away from this space to be present with my family.
I will be back next week for my regularly scheduled pretty outfits!


In the mean time I will be sharing some memories we are making on my Instagram.
I'm not sure how I will navigate it yet, but in the past I've just used my phone for pictures and shared them in the evenings once Vivian is asleep.  I found that to be very refreshing and fun to sit back and view all that was captured at the end of day and not be disturbed and distracted while we are together.


Happy Summer!

Dress Beautifully Welcoming Summer

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: