May 3, 2021

Mamma Monday: Mothers Day Gifts

 Happy Monday! Mother's Day is 6 days away and to me it's not a 'Hallmark Holiday'. I believe that it's a wonderful act of love to take a day to honor and bless the women that sacrifice so much for the well being of their family. 

When it comes to blessing our Mammas/Grandmas it can be a challenge to purchase something when they tend to already have it all. Nobody needs more junk to store and dust.  I like to print and frame pictures so that they can see beautiful smiles of the ones they love so dearly throughout their day.

Note: I encourage you to frame candid photos b/c those memories are like sunshine to a home!


My Mamma & Ryan's are receiving these framed portraits of Vivian for Mothers Day.
They will also get a stack of printed 4x6 fun pictures of Vivian and our family to look through in an album.

Note: I will also be mailing cards that include printed photos to the women that encourage me throughout my motherhood journey with sentiments of gratitude.

The digital age can be overwhelming for them and we tend to store images on our phone rather than display them. It doesn't do us any good on the cloud but in a book and in a frame, they're within reach and view so that we can enjoy them as we live out our days. 
To me, displayed memories are the most beautiful way to decorate a home. 


Ryan & I chose this darling smile to hang in our home.

Now, here are some fabulous things that you can purchase ... I may or may not be sharing these as a hint to Ryan :)

Here's what I'd love to give or receive *wink ...


Pearl Hoop Earrings I also love these & so many pieces by Nicole Bathie




What a precious piece to hold your child's sentimental treasures.


I love this line of jewelry - And would love it if Ryan started a charm bracelet for me.
My Mamma made one for me when I was a teenager.


Nothing beats a handwritten note. #Priceless
Heartfelt words can be cherished and encourage forever.
I send them. I save them. I encourage you to give them.

Dress Beautifully Honoring the Mammas in Your Life

XOXO Sarah-Louise


No comments: