May 12, 2021

Blue & White

Blue & white, the ultimate classic color combination. It's so beautiful you'll find the pair throughout my home decor and my wardrobe. Ryan once told me I'm not allowed to bring one more ginger jar into our house ... eyeroll. I doubt he'll have any objection to me dressing like one!

Fun fact: I meant to order this tiered maxi skirt in blue gingham but wasn't paying attention and ordered the floral print option. Such a 'Happy Accident' as my Mamma would say!

The fabric is light and airy making it a perfect piece this summer for causal or dressy occasions. I chose this eyelet flutter sleeve blouse and flat metallic sandals for a look that's just right for anywhere. 

This blouse has all the designer details but at a bargain and in several color options. 
Now, these sandals were another 'bargain'. They are designer so when I found them on DSW's website at a significant discount you could technically say it was a savvy spend but still an investment.

I love separates in a wardrobe for the mixing and matching possibilities. 
Take the top and pair with shorts, jeans or a fun mini skirt.
Try a knotted graphic tee and sneakers with this skirt for looking chic at a backyard shindig while still being able to chase your little.







Dress Beautifully in Blue & White

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: