Aug 6, 2021

Friday Favorites: Bargain Buys

TGI-Summer! I love a good bargain! Who doesn't?! Money doesn't grow on trees and it's important we are intentional.  When I am able to acquire something beautiful for a beautiful price I feel victorious.  The key to being a savvy shopper is patience and luck.  Patience to wait and frequently search for items and well shear luck of being at the right place at the right time.

Just Wednesday, I popped into Anthropologie for a browse and found a pair of my favorite designer jeans, Mother brand.  I tried them on but they had no price and were hanging solo with no other matching pairs.  When I took them to the register the associate informed me that they were on sale for merely $29 from $228! #winner

Now aside from purchasing items on sale, you can also find pieces that look like a splurge for a steal.

Here are some of my favorite finds at a fabulous fare ...




also in white & brown


also in a dark pattern


also in light blue


several colors - I wear it often 




My Mamma and I both have this
available in white and blue too


Several Colors




also in white & light blue


also in black and floral


also in black


4 additional colors


also in green & coral


8 additional color ways

Dress Beautifully in a Bargain Beauty

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: