Aug 27, 2021

Friday Favorites: Cardigans

TGI-Summer! I'm now the proud owner of 2 cardigans. Gals are taken back by this because it's a piece worn often and housed in multiples in most closets.
I've always just preferred the structure of a blazer or jacket.

Recently, I've discovered that I don't mind a cardigan sweater that has the following:
very thick knit
natural fabric, cotton or wool 
detail like a collar or puff sleeve
cropped length

These design elements give a structured, warm and pretty fit.

Personally, I don't care for thin knits because the quality doesn't tend to last and long lengths because they overwhelm, cling and shorten my stature.

Here are some cute cardigans perfect for the upcoming collar temperatures ...




7 colors




splurge but so pretty


So pretty ... and pricey!







Dress Beautifully in a Cardigan

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: