Aug 11, 2021

School Girl

 


Gone are my school girl days but if I were headed back to the classroom I imagine my first day outfit would look something like this. 

A girlie collared pastel check blouse and loafers balances with a little cool girl in a distressed jean. 

I find that styling feminine pieces with more casual ones really creates a modern look.  I'm extra girlie but don't want to appear too young or extreme with my outfits.  A distressed jean is the perfect way to tone done polished pieces. Classic designs will always be my go-to but I want to also stay current by incorporating trends. 

This concept is great for taking your work wear pieces from the weekdays through the weekend. Pair a blouse or blazer with a jean or jogger for a chic and comfortable ensemble.  It's a smart investment to make the most out of your wardrobe with styling across occasions.

PS Loafers polish off any look with sophistication and comfort.  A requirement for me when it comes to shoes.








Dress Beautifully in a Girlie Meets Casual Outfit

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: