Aug 20, 2021

Friday Favorites: Clogs

TGI-Summer! Only a few weeks left.  I find it bittersweet as it's been full of sunshiny fun but I have to admit I miss the routine that school being in session brings.  Sure it's more productivity and less spontaneity but my Type-A self is craving the structure! 

Fall apparel is out in full swing for retailers and while I wouldn't mind a cozy top and jeans it's still hotter than the devil's kitchen here! Boots & booties are the forever cold weather shoe but clogs are the next hottest trend.  I saw them beginning to make a come back over the past few years. I even purchased a pair of clog sandals 3 years ago for something comfortable to chase my girl around in.  This year their presence is everywhere in the traditional slip on style.

Loved these the moment I tried them on
Probably a lot to do with the new view from up so high!

Clogs have a very specific look due to their wooden platform and leather slip on style.  While typically I'd say they're have more of a boho natural look to them, paired with ladylike pieces I believe they can be very cute and comfortable.

Bonus: they give you so much height! 

Here are some of my favorite clogs ...

My Clogs

also in powder blue
Both on major sale!!


4 colors and optional back strap


2 colors




2 colors




3 colors
So pretty but so pricey!


several colors & heel heights


also in black


5 colors/prints

Dress Beautifully in Clogs

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: