Sep 21, 2022

Denim Skirt for Everyone Everywhere

 Hi from Trixie! We welcomed her to our family on Saturday. I resisted while Ryan begged for 16 years and finally I softened and he compromised. It's been a full and very fun several days. Vivian and Trixie adore each other!!

Follow me on Instagram for lots of puppy pictures!

She's a cutie but let's chat denim skirts shall we? I've been sharing denim quite a bit but tis the season for it. The weather is finally cooling off enough to wear it and denim just compliments everything from a t-shirt to fancy blouse. 

Fact: My grandmother wore denim midi skirts and white blouses every day! 

I liked this skirt as it's definitely retro with the acid wash but also modern with the zipper detail, long length and frayed hem. You still get the coverage of a pair of jeans but with an extra layer of comfort (elastic waist in the back) and femininity! 


I paired with a fun shoulder blouse & clogs but have plans to style with:
sweatshirt & sneakers
blouse & booties
Sweater & boots



This skirt works for nights out and mom life!



Dress Beautifully in a Denim Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.