Sep 7, 2022

Fancy What I Like



It's almost Fall and while everyone is going cuckoo for pumpkin this and cozy neutral that, I continue to fancy what I like, pink! Lots of bright cheerful pink .. and other colors too. Just because the season change doesn't mean you throw out your favorites or suddenly acclimate to the trends. Sure I'll start wearing sweaters, booties, browns and make soup but that won't be all I wear and do... it's still hot for crying out loud.

The way I incorporate my love for light bright colors is to deepen the hue, incorporate in warm textures and pair with seasonal layers.

Just because the days are shorter doesn't mean you short change your style.  When I wear this dress in the cooler months, I will pair it with booties and layer with either a jacket or sweater. 



This designer, Ulla Johnson, has been one of my favorites for several years now. She uses crisp cotton poplin fabric, interesting worldly prints and very unique detailing. There's nothing basic about her pieces.





Dress Beautifully in Colors that Suit Your Fancy in Every Season

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: