Sep 26, 2022

Fashionable Habits

Habits. We all have them, good and bad. Some of mine I'm pretty proud of because well, they took effort and continual self discipline to maintain. Some it seems I'll never kick to the curb, like going all day with minimal water intake (my sister says no one can save me lol). 

Hugging is a strong habit I embrace

I find that even in the way we dress we have habits. We have affinities for what we think is pretty, looks good on us and is comfortable/fits our lifestyle. I believe that these preferences establish our style and present our personalities.

Here are some of my fashionable habits ...

Pink is my Signature Color


I just love pink. Bright bubble gum cheerful pink. It's girlie just like me and I can't get enough.

Crisp White 


I have quite the collection of crisp white shirts and I see myself continuing to foster it forever. 
I love the classic, bright and fresh feeling they give me and my outfits.

Jeans


I have more pairs of jeans than I need and I find that I get into a pattern of wearing a few pairs on repeat and then move on and do it with another few pairs. I wear jeans nearly every single day! I don't wear lounge clothes so jeans are what I chill and go out in.
My favorites are high waisted straight cut.
I even enjoy denim tops, jackets & skirts.

Tuck It


I'm a tucker. And not just a front tuck or some half shove of a shirt tuck but a full on 360 tuck. #oldschool I find it looks polished, creates a feminine silhouette and elongates the look of my legs (I need all the help). 

Belt It


Belts are by far my favorite accessory! And I especially like big statement belts. Some of my favorites are vintage. I like the structure, shine and texture they give an outfit. They literally cinch it all together.


I encourage you to make a habit out of wearing what you find pretty and makes you feel good!

Dress Beautifully In Fashionable Habits

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: