Sep 28, 2022

Sorta Sweater Weather

 


Gals, I live in the South, our idea of sweater weather is milder than our northern friends. And right now it's that time of year where the mornings and evenings have you needing a jacket while the afternoons still have you sweating. 

I'm all about a sleeveless sweater. You still get that cozy wrapped up in warmth feeling but your arms get to feel the air keeping your temperature balanced. 

Note: because of the drop shoulder sleeve/large arm holes (slimming by the way) you'll need a cami/tank underneath.

You can layer this one when it's cool all day with a basic long sleeve tee or a crisp button up for a dressier look. I think a denim shirt would be a great option too!
Since this one is oversized I did a little front tuck to keep from looking overwhelmed. 


Can you spy my sidekick :)

My Sleeveless Sweater | More options Here - Here & Here

Dress Beautifully in Sorta Sweater Weather

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: