Sep 23, 2022

Friday Favorites: Totes

TGIF! I find myself and lots of other mammas carrying it all from here to there with school and activities throughout the week. And honestly it's not all the kids' stuff. I have to carry my own books, computer, snacks etc. 

Tote bags need to have ample volume to carry it all, ability to organize it all with compartments and durability to hold up to the wear and tear. 

Tip: I find that 100% genuine leather bags are the most durable.

Lady Leopard Tote

This tote bag spoke to me when I saw it in the store window! I love the emerald green, sassy leopards, needlepoint/beaded detail and most of all the box structure with leather surround for keeping my things in their place. It has my personality all over it!!!

Here are some totes I think would be stylish carry all's ...


This one ships fast and comes in 21 colors
also includes a zipper pouch
Very similar to this designer bag


this looks so designer to me but at a great price


I purchased this years ago and it's great, sturdy quality!
Personally I prefer the zip top
several colors, sizes and styles available


This one is perfection for work! It is designed to organize your computer and belongings.
It's made of quality leather in a sleek classy design! 5 colors


this one has separated compartments making it easy to find your things and keep them organized.
I like the structure of this one. 5 colors.


I love love the metallic python print!




Dress Beautifully Toting it All

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: