Nov 21, 2022

3 things to Bring to the Thanksgiving Table (that you don't have to cook!)

 It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away. I've been focusing on gratitude these past few weeks and I've noticed my heart increasing in contentment and calmness.

But then I think about the chaos of gathering with a lot of family and the noise they bring and I instantly cringe (I love my family with all my heart but I thrive on quiet and order). But all that noise is laughter and memories being made and I'll look back on that day with a smile and cherish those moments.

Cooking isn't my thing (an understatement) so here are 3 things I am bringing to the Thanksgiving table ...

ATTITUDE

Our attitude is a reflection of our faith. Despite the circumstances the hope and love we have knowing Jesus allows us to live a joyful life. Gratitude and bitterness can not coexist. Approach the day with a positive attitude. It will change your entire outlook even if the happenings don't.  It's also contagious so spread some happy around!

GRACE

I can be really hard on myself when it comes to what I eat. I’m going to give grace and enjoy (maybe even indulge a bit ) on the yummy dishes.  Maybe you have to give grace in another area of struggle. Whatever you like to grab control over, let it go so that you can freely enjoy!

PATIENCE

It's a blessing to have a lot of food, moving parts, people and noise surrounding you. Life isn't perfect nor does it go according to our plans but it is so purposeful. Exercising patience will create a day of ease.

My Top | Skirt | Earrings

Dress Beautifully at Your Thanksgiving Table

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: