Nov 28, 2022

Permanent Bracelets

When it comes to celebrating & gifting the best gals in our lives it can be a challenge to say the least. We want to give something special and the truth is we often have so much it's hard to find a gift that's unique. 


I found a sentimental, lovely and very creative way to show love to those extra special -
Permanent Bracelets!

Both my sisters have birthdays a few weeks apart and I took us to get them. What is that you ask? It's a small chain made of yellow or white gold that's fitted to your wrist (or ankle).  There's even options for charms. 

These are the 3 we chose

First, you select your chain. That's the most fun and interesting part.  Just looking at the spoils I made the assumption of what I'd like but gracious was I wrong. 
It's important to try them draped over your arm and you'd be surprised what suits your fancy.

We all had fun comparing the options and making our selection

Then the jeweler fits the length that's most comfortable. Not too tight, not too much movement. 

The chain is cut and attached in a snap and you're off with a delicate glitter the whole day long.

right here in Charlotte is where we had a wonderful experience!
The owner and jeweler Barb was so fun to work with.
She laughed alongside us as she explained the process and showcased our options
She has a great talent for custom jewelry!


Note: We all chose our left wrists but I'm returning to have mine moved to my right as it gets hidden underneath my watch.


To me, it's a beautiful way to 'bond' together. Not to worry, if for some reason you do need to remove it simply take a pair of nail clippers to the connection point and clip and save the chain for reattachment. 


It's a subtle but significant reminder of the love that shine among me and my sisters!

See my Instagram for fun videos of our time

Dress Beautifully with a Permanent Bracelet 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: