Nov 4, 2022

Friday Favorites: Christmas Red

TGIF! Some of you gals have gone straight from costumes to 'Crazy Christmas Lady' this week. I am NOT with you! While I may begin purchasing gifts in order to be organized and prepared I do not begin any sort of Christmasy anything (music, decor, etc..) until after Thanksgiving (more on that on my upcoming Monday post).


Yes, it's a cardigan which is a first for me - I like to think of it as more of a sweater jacket.

I've always found Christmas red to be striking, rich and so festive but I've struggled over the years to embrace it in my wardrobe. I suppose I've felt that it wouldn't complement my hair & coloring but that just isn't the case. So, I'm wearing it! Red is classy and bold as am I!

Style Tip: I like to pair red with pastels like lavender, mint, and powder blue.

Here are some Christmas Red pieces that are beautiful all season long ....


also in Navy Black & Pink


several color options


several color options


several color options


several color options


several color options


also in pink & black




also in black


several color option


several color options



Dress Beautifully in Christmas Red

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: