Nov 9, 2022

Satin & Sweaters



Gals, I love fabric as much as I love color! I believe it is texture that makes a look interesting and multidimensional. When a contrast of textures come together it creates a combination that's elevated and stylish.

I really have an affinity for mixing dressy and casual pieces. A thin, shiny. sleek slip skirt paired with a thick, cozy, knit sweater makes for a chic look that's unexpected and yet so pretty. 


Style Tip: Folding the hem of a sweater under creates a cropped length 
and accentuates the appearance of a smaller waist & longer length on the body.


Style Tip: Spanx & Slips are are ket to making a slip skirt flattering!
I wear a slip with most dresses & skirts.


BTS with my fun & stylish sidekick!


Dress Beautifully in Satin & Sweaters

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: