Nov 16, 2022

Swan Beauty

 


I Can. Not. Wait. to wear this Dress! I don't care what the next shindig is, I'm wearing it. My sister sent it to me one evening and I immediately ordered it from my phone. She probably did too so maybe we can match (I can feel her rolling her eyes).

The swan print on the front and back is so designer looking and unique. I love the colors, fabric and even cut.  I don't typically wear swing dresses but find this one chic with a slight retro vibe.


Fun Fact: I went through a phase where I really loved swans when I was young.

This is the type of dress that can be worn across seasons.
I paired with black tights for a winter look.


The neck bow tie adds even more femininity. 
PS there's also pockets!


I love that the print carries over to the back!
This takes animal print to a whole new level.



Dress Beautifully in Swans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: