Nov 25, 2022

Friday Favorites: The Day After Thanksgiving

 Today is a special kind of Friday. The day after Thanksgiving is filled with its own set of traditions and fun. Personally I enjoy several and manage to do new things each year. I like to exercise, shop the sales (in years past it was in store but now I take advantage of online convenience), eat left overs, decorate our home for Christmas - my Favorite! and this year we are hosting Vivian's cousin for a weekend sleepover and going to a hockey game!


This day is a nice day for a slow down and to take in the start of the season.

Here are my favorites sales to shop ...

J CREW
50% OFF + 10%



ANTHROPOLOGIE
30%OFF


It's very rare to find this type of sale here!
I love this dress for all


This clutch purse is great for yourself or as a gift
roomy, comes with a strap & in several colors

ANN TAYLOR 
50% OFF


I love their classic pieces

TUCKERNUCK
20-30% OFF



SHOPBOP
25% OFF

Great opportunity to save on designer/splurge pieces


I have this top and love it!


Several washes & finishes - they're not at all that cropped on me

MADEWELL
50% OFF


This sweater vest is great for layering


Madewell makes amazing jeans 

Dress Beautifully Enjoying the Day After Thanksgiving

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: