Apr 28, 2023

Friday Favorites: Spring Shoes

Sandals in all the colors, textures and strappy styles are just as fun as the outfit you wear itself. In fact, they're actually very important because with a comfortable, cute pair of shoes you walk with a whole of confidence!


Here are some sassy shoes for Spring ...


Flip flops are everywhere but these are more substantial and dressy
several color options


Different from a wedge in that the platform is nearly flat
much more comfortable 


This style is all the rage 


The ankle ties are fun


Slides are all the rage! Slip on and go!
 I love a bright color - Adds so much fun to a neutral or equally as colorful outfit


I got these last year and wore them every time I was dressed up!


These come in so many styes and colors 
but I like this small block heel for wear across dressy and casual occasions


This gladiator style is fun!


I like a back strap to a more secure fit! 
Especially running after kiddos


super comfortable - love the dressier raffia finish 


These while a bit crazy are soooo comfortable - lots of color options
I went outside my box and got them!




Light & Breathable - several color options


I've been wearing these since college! They're a classic


I realize that most of what I've shared is neutral - but most of my shoes are!
I find them flattering on the leg and pair beautifully with every outfit
but a pop of color here and there is so much fun!

Dress Beautifully in Shoes that Give a Spring in Your Step

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: