Dec 15, 2023

Friday Favorites: Coats

 TGIF! Baby it's cold outside! I'm happy about it because it feels like it should, like Winter, like Christmas. Vivian has hopes that it will snow on Christmas and while that's highly unlikely here, we will be taking her to play in the snowy mountains for her birthday just 3 days after.

Coats are a very function and stylish element of the session. I believe your coat can tell a lot about you. For example a puffer - practical, sherpa - comfy, leather - cool, wool - ladylike, fur - fancy ...



Personally, I prefer polished and colorful for my coats.

Here are coats that I find functional & pretty ...


several colors


5 colors


also in pink & neutrals






also in black




9 colors


this is a statement!



Dress Beautifully in a Warm & Pretty Coat

XOXO Sarah Lousie

No comments: