Dec 11, 2023

My Christmas List

 Seeing Vivian sit down and work so hard to write her Christmas list for Santa is one of the sweetest things. She doesn't ask for too much and what she wants she's wanted for quite some time. Now, she's absolutely terrified of the jolly man and will NOT get within 10 feet of him to actually tell him (it's been this way for 5 years!) but she finds everything about him including his gifts wonderful. 


As for me, while I have more than I could ever want and am far from a child, it's fun to have a wish list and to provide help for others that want to gift the gal that has everything! 

I hope you'll find this post gives you ideas for yourself or others.

Note: I'll be sending the link to this post to Ryan for him & Vivian to use!






I'm starting a monthly game night in the new year!










CONCERT TICKETS






I'm starting next year!


There's nothing like the joy of Christmas morning!

Dress Your List and Gifts Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: