Dec 8, 2023

Friday Favorites: Mesh Tops

TGIF! I've been enjoying so many festive holiday events over the past week, in fact I hosted a soiree for several of my gal pals last night! #cheers 

I know there's gift guides and holiday outfits everywhere but I'm going to share style that's more versatile to carry you into the new year and on trend!

Holiday Hustle going to all the places for all the fun and gifts!

Mesh tops are appearing across retailers and I find them great for layering, adding print and for a fresh take on fabric/texture.

Note: They are fitted so I recommend layering with a vest or sleeveless sweater and pairing with high waited bottoms (skirt or jeans/pants).

Pretty Mesh Tops:


comes in 3 prints and 3 solids




I have this and just need a sassy occasion to wear it!
Great price also in nude 





Dress Beautifully in a Mesh Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: