Dec 6, 2023

Trousers for a Good Time

 Tis the season for dressing festive! In a world that's gone oh so causal I believe occasions that take us out of the cozy and into the glam does us well! As I create this post I'm sitting in a sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers (they do sparkle!) and while this is great for day-to-day I stand taller, walk more confident and have more fun when I'm all gussied up. 


A wide leg trouser is a great option! Especially in a bold color.

Note: You don't have to don sequins, a gown or opulent pieces to be dressy. I find the more sleek and sophisticated an outfit the nicer the look.


Trousers paired with fun tops are comfortable, elongate the body, and aren't a one time wear like a lot of holiday pieces. 

I paired this hot pink pair with a faux fur leopard jacket (found it at a thrift shop for $5!) and clutch for a look that's bold but not overly specific to the holidays. I can opt for a sweater, blouse or button up with boots for day time or less formal occasion.


PINK TROUSERS - 3 colors | SATIN TROUSERS - 4 colors |

Try a pair of wide leg trousers for your next soiree styled with heels and a sassy top and I guarantee you'll look and feel beautiful!

Dress Beautifully in Trousers

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: