Feb 9, 2024

Friday Favorites: Fabulous Finds

 TGIF! We are getting excited for Valentine's Day in our home. We've made valentines, art, and treats for Vivian's classmates, our neighbors, friends and each other. I really love celebrating love and the people I get to love! And of course all things pink and hearts :)

This week I've found a lot of lovely pieces and some for a savvy sale price!


In a crisp cotton poplin & fun print that allows for pairing with lots of colors!


also in pink, black & white


perfect layer for Spring


If this print came in fabric and/or wallpaper I'd decorate in it


daily essential and 50% off
I love this longer length


I love this for evening or day with dressy shorts


I've been eyeing this one for vacation this Summer


3 more colors




at just $20 these look just like YSL which are $725!


Pairs & layers with everything
I'm seeing Morgan Waller in concert in July
and I want to bedazzle denim tops for me and my gal pals to wear!







Dress Beautifully in Fabulous Finds

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: