Feb 2, 2024

Friday Favorites: Earrings

 TGIF! This has been a week of fun.  I hosted some wonderful ladies Wednesday morning and the remainder of the day celebrated Ryan's birthday! I don't care how cheesy this is, he's the BEST!!! Truly truly the best!! I'll skip all the ways he's the best but simply share how grateful I am to be blessed with him.

As is selecting our significant others, jewelry is a personal matter. And there's a ton out there. The older I get the more I prefer fine jewelry (Ryan does too - told you he was the best). But that's a big investment. At the same time I find that costume jewelry is more modern and I like that current touch since I tend to have a more classic style with my outfits.


I find I have the most fun with earrings. I never ever leave home without them (90% of the time it's a gold hoop). Earrings draw the eye and attention up towards the face and in a long design elongate the appearance. 

Here are some earrings I find pretty ...


  Dress Beautifully in Pretty Earrings

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: