Feb 15, 2024

Prepster

Preppy was my overall style in my 20's. All the pink & green, pearls, and girlie details I could put on my body. While I have matured quite a bit (in so many ways!) I still appreciate the classics that make up a preppy look.


Preppy Essentials & Modern Style Tips:

COLLARED SHIRT - preferably popped
A crisp button up in a cropped design is current and chic.

CARDIGAN SWEATER 
I chose a thick stripe in a boxy designs & draped it over my shoulders

SCARF
An opportunity to add luxe, color & print.
Let the print be something that really shows off your personality


JEWELRY
I chose a modern and shiny gold hoop over a pearl 

JEANS
Timeless straight leg in a medium wash (my most fav pair!)


LOAFERS
These pink ones are so me but these are a fabulous buy with a designer look.

Girly but also sophisticated in a top handle design

Don't forget your all American dog!
Trixie the golden lab :)

Preppy is all about timeless pieces in happy colors

I encourage you to create a preppy look
and especially using what you already have in your closet! 

Dress Beautifully & Preppy

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: