Feb 21, 2024

Casual & Cute

I'm a dressy girl. I love to dress up and as my sisters and friends point out I don't have a lot of casual clothes. You know what I say to that, yes! I wear what I find beautiful and what makes me feel beautiful.

And when I am causal, it's cute :)



Sure jeans and a tee are a timeless go-to but I find it refreshing to add an easy pieces in new ways. A jumpsuit is comfortable and practical (pockets!). Think of it like a dress with legs and just a little more effort in the ladies room.

Style Tip: adding jewelry, heels and a small bag would dress this up from the park to patio.


Fun Fact: I prefer sleeveless designs so I just may take a pair of scissors to this jumpsuit. I cut my jeans for a raw hem all the time and since this is denim I believe it will add a modern touch. 
It will be cooler in the summer and allow for layering.

I go through seasons with Target when it comes to apparel for myself.  But I have found a few pieces recently that are stylish and practical across occasions.

Like these ...
















Dress Beautifully in Casual & Cute Pieces

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: