Mar 4, 2024

Dyson Air Wrap

 Gals, I have wanted this Dyson Airwrap since it first came out! It's been on my Christmas list for several years and each time I take it off because it's so pricey. This past year my hair suffered heat damage and had some significant breakage so I was eager to have it at the top of my wish list! 

Significant Note: My hair is my crown of glory!
It is my most favorite thing about my appearance
and I wear it big and high (closer to heaven).

After about 3 months of learning how to style my hair with 'air', I've got the hang of it. 

STEP 1


Start with hair that has air dried at least half way. I take this time to do my make up, make breakfast, tidy my home, you get the idea.

I use the comb attachment for a fairly straight blow out look.

Using sections of hair (I have a ton!), keep the tool moving through as you dry it into style.

STEP 2


For the top of my hair, I use the round brush attachment for a soft, high and voluminous look. 

CURLS


For the curling attachment, there are two size options for the wrap barrels. This works best when hair is damp and the air 'DRYS' it into a curled style away from your face. The curls are not like the ones you'll get from a curling iron. They are softer and have more of a blown out/hot rolled look. They do not hold a tight shape all day. I find that it's more natural looking.

I was able to purchase at a big discount during a Black Friday sale.
Tip: shop around holidays for a discount!

I know that this is a splurge item BUT as always Dyson is #1 in my book! I have 4 vacuum items and the same quality and performance I love from them, I love in this hair styler! I believe it will last for many years.

I recently had my hair trimmed and my hairdresser noticed a big difference in overall health!


Your hair is something you wear every single day.
Take care of it and style it beautifully! 


Dress Your Hair Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: