Mar 29, 2024

Friday Favorites: Platform Sandals

 It is time. Time to get sandal ready with a fresh scrub & polish. 

(not so) Fun Fact: I have the most horrendous feet! They're so bad Ryan & my sisters call them hooves. I'll spare you the graphic details and insist that you trust me when I share that they're more for medical text books than shoe modeling. 



When it comes to heeled sandals, I'm all about a platform. They have a cool 70's vibe (my fav style era) and give you height without the steep heel.

Here are some stylish platform sandals for your pretty piggies ... 












this one has a padded sole AND
27 colors/finishes!!!


5 colors


18 colors/finishes!!!
These straps are comfortable on the joints


3 colors


4 colors

Dress Beautifully in Platform Sandals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: