Mar 8, 2024

Friday Favorites: Fun Jeans

 TGIF! This week has had some really fun moments. The weather has given us two warm and sunny afternoons that I took great advantage of with outside activities. I also had some really nice time with gal pals. It required some compromise on my part (I had to say no to my normal routine) but it was absolutely worth it!



I consider myself a classic gal but I also believe that 20% of your wardrobe (and home decor) should be modern. Adding fun trendy pieces to your wardrobe keeps your style interesting and stretches your style.

I'm seeing lots of new silhouettes with jeans: barrel, horseshoe, utility and cargo. 

Here are some fun jeans to try ...


also in a BLUE wash
I own these and love!






3 washes





Dress Beautifully in a Fun Pair of Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: