Mar 15, 2024

Friday Favorites: Little Summer Bags

 The weather is warming and so are our social and travel calendars! Spring Break is just around the corner for us and before you know it Summer will be here with all its shindigs and vacations. I'm so so jazzed for it!

5 colors

I primarily carry small bags as I find them to be ladylike, proportionate to my petite frame and pretty! I find that my wallet, lipstick, phone, an ink pen & paper (list maker), maybe a small snack and keys is plenty. A crossbody is my go-to during the week but take me on a trip or to a soiree and I'm donned with a handheld or clutch handbag.

Note: ALL the color in my handbags!!!

Tip: Vintage shops are a great place to find unique bags.

Here are some pretty little Summer bags ...


several colors


6 colors




also in ivory


also in pink & brown




also in white & black


13 colors


raffia & solid leather
so many colors - This bag is my fav!

Dress Beautifully with a Little Summer Bag

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: