Mar 18, 2024

Easter in Your Home

 Easter Sunday is my MOST FAVORITE day of the entire year!!! I love it more than any other day! 

Easter 2023

Easter is the greatest day as it is the day we celebrate, give thanks and honor the greatest gift we'll ever receive, Christ's resurrection after his death on the cross for our sins.

It's important to my family that we exemplify this foremost in our home & lives - but we also enjoy the bunny and all the other fun and beautiful things this season brings.


This past Sunday Vivian and I created a resurrection garden to care for in preparation for Easter Sunday.


First we added some small rocks/pea gravel to a plant saucer.


We used a small pot and a large stone we found outside for the tomb.


We added potting soil all the way around and on top of the pot/tomb.


We sprinkled grass seed all over the dirt.


Then lightly covered it with a sprinkle of more dirt.

We used sticks from our back yard & glued them together to make 3 crosses.
Using a spray bottle, we'll water the top and watch the grass grow!

Note: My dear friend gifted me with the supplies for this garden (she knows I don't have a crafting bone in my body!)

3 years ago I shared this activity for children for learning about the events of Easter.


Read about it: ON THIS BLOG POST.
It includes the supplies and print out.

We also read lots of books about Easter throughout the month.


Easter dressing is VERY important! 
My Easter dress & Vivian's this year are very cheerful :)

Dress Your Home & Heart Beautifully for Easter

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: