May 10, 2024

Friday Favorites: Brown & White

 TGIF! It's been a fun week in our family watching Vivian perform at her gymnastics showcase and in her school play as an owl (she did her speaking part beautifully!) As a mother, I'm so proud through and through of her and for the gift of her and for my own mother whom I cherish with all that I am! 

I remember, around 20 year ago, my Mama wore a brown linen dress that she loved! She felt beautiful in it so when I think of brown I think of her in that dress. 



I bought these yesterday and love!
Not see through!

Brown is a rich warm neutral that's soft against all hair & skin tones.
For Spring & Summer I really enjoy brown and white together. The brightness of the white really contrasts.

Here are some pretty brown pieces ...












3 additional colors







Dress Beautifully in Chocolate Brown

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: